Wednesday, 20 March 2013

new armature finished


i have now finished the armature for "Charlotte". i have made this one a bit shorter than the armature for "Craig" as she will be younger and it was a kind of test to see how small i could make them, i think i could go a lot smaller and thinner.  
here is a new design of how "Charlotte" will look.


 i thought i would share how i attach my puppets to the surface of where i am animating them. these pics are of the new armature ready for sculpting, but the magnet is so strong it will work through the flooring and attract the steel toe. 





3 comments:

  1. Thats impressive magnet hold downs without holes in the deck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh they work a treat, I did my tests with them so I know they work well.

      Delete
  2. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete