Thursday 13 December 2012

trees continued



Woo! today i have been doing a bit of everything! I am loving it at the moment, i have started so many little things so when i'm waiting for things to dry or set, i can carry on with something else.
My spray paint arrived yesterday so when waiting for my legs to dry i thought i would spray my trees.
I started off with base spraying the foam with white spray paint, turned out a 400ml can just about did 5 trees and a few smaller trees. Going to need to buy some more i thinks, this oasis foam is so absorbent it looked like i hadn't even sprayed it. So, a good few coats were needed but i soon got the green spray on. I wanted a spiral effect on the tree so i started off by spraying a lawn green colour first. After a few coats of that colour, i wrapped masking tape around the foam in a spiral starting from the bottom to the top. 


And heres a finished tree top. I am really happy with the way it has turned out, i think the rest will look awesome and this design will really help with the aesthetics of the film.



No comments:

Post a Comment